10 Shocking facts About Guy Fieri
Fill in some text
1. Guy Fieri's real name is Guy Ramsay Ferry. He was born in Columbus, Ohio, & grew up in California.
2. He was inducted into the Barbecue Hall of Fame in 2012.
3. He's known for his signature flame-grilled food and his over-the-top personality.
4. He has his own line of restaurants called "Guy Fieri's Flavortown."
5. He is the author of two cookbooks, "Guy Fieri Family Food" and "Guy Fieri's Ultimate Recipe Guide."
6. He has won five Emmy Awards for his work on Food Network.
7. He has a custom-built fire engine that he uses to travel to food events.
8. He officiated 101 same-sex marriages in one day.
9. He has a garden and loves growing and eating vegetables. He hates eggs.
10. He has his own line of cologne called "Guy Fieri Signature Fragrance."
Please Share the story!
If you want to learn further more about Guy Fieri, click the link that says "Read more."